The results of research and development work of the Institute's employees will be presented at the "11th International Scientific and Technical Conference Automotive Safety 2018", which will be held on 18-20.04.2018 in Častá-Papiernička in Slovakia.
Tomasz Dąbrowski will present the paper "The influence of high energy brake applications on brake discs integrity – established by inertia brake dynamometer testing".
Automotive Safety 2018 topics:
- Diagnostics of safety
- Modeling of vehicles movement
- Reconstruction of road accidents
- Passive and active safety issues
- Safety of car transportation
- Safety of electric and hybrid vehicles