The Board of the POLISH ISO 9000 FORUM Club, acting pursuant to § 12 of the Club Regulations, convened the 27th General Meeting of Members of the POLISH ISO 9000 FORUM Club on 24 April 2017 at the Institute for Automotive Research and Development BOSMAL Sp. z o. o. in Bielsko-Biała.
- Opening of the General Meeting.
- Election of the Chairman of the Meeting and the Minute Taker.
- Adoption of the agenda.
- Speeches of invited guests.
- Election of the Returning and Credentials Committee and the Resolutions and Applications Committee.
- Report on the activities of the Board and the Section for 2016.
- Financial report for 2016.
- Report of the Audit Committee.
- Programme Directions of the Club's activity in 2017.
- Draft of the action and financial plan for 2017.
- Open forum and conclusions.
- Adoption of resolutions and motions of the 27th General Meeting.
- Seminar "What direction is improvement heading - changes of requirements in the systematic quality management in the automotive industry"
- Meeting the quality requirements in the automotive industry and the scope of research offered by the Institute for Research and Development of Automotive Industry BOSMAL Sp. z o. o.
- Changes in requirements in systemic quality management in the automotive industry
- Visiting the museum of cars designed and manufactured by BOSMAL, demonstration of an electric car prototype
- End of the seminar and the participants' departure