- category L1e - two-wheel mopeds;
- category L2e - three-wheel mopeds;
- category L3e - two-wheel motorcycles without a sidecar;
- category L4e - two-wheeled motorcycles with a sidecar;
- category L5e - three-wheel motorcycles (trikes);
- category L6e - light quadricycles (quads);
- category L7e - four-wheelers.
The following vehicles cannot be included in category L:
a) vehicles whose maximum design speed does not exceed 6 km/h,
b) vehicles intended to be guided by a pedestrian,
c) tractors and machines used for agricultural or similar purposes,
d) bicycles and bicycle-based buggies.