The electrical and electronic equipment present in a vehicle, connected in many cases by means of long wiring harnesses, with a large number of connections, may experience mutual interference with each other through electrical interference transmitted by conduction along the power cables. In order to determine the nature and level of the interference, tests of emitted conductive interference are carried out.
Electrical and electronic devices mounted in automotive vehicles, powered with 12 V and 24 V DC current.
Test equipment setup
- grounded reference plane
- EmTest AN 200N100 artificial network
- EmTest BS 200N100 electronic switch
- EmTest BSM 200N40 mechanical switch
- EmTest CA BS 200 N - reference load for BS 200N100
- Tektronix MSO3054 oscilloscope
*standard referred to in UNECE Regulation No. 10.