The test method consists of exposing working samples to artificial weather conditions (filtered xenon lamp, temperature, humidity and precipitation) in order to simulate ageing processes that occur as a result of natural weather conditions, in the laboratory. Resistance to weather conditions is assessed by comparing the colour change of the tested working sample to a sample not exposed by means of a gray scale according to ISO 105-A02.
- PN-EN ISO 4892-2, method A
- PN-EN ISO 16474-2 method A
- PN-EN ISO 105-B04
- Ford, Volvo, VW, Renault, GMW, PSA, BMW, Daimler, Toyota, Nissan, Honda, Kia, Fiat and others
- Xenon Weather-Ometer Ci 3000+
- Xenon Weather-Ometer Ci 4000