The cost of participation - possible options
- Option I (paid)
- participation in the Symposium (ordinary participation, without a paper), cost: 250 EUR / 1050 PLN gross
- participation only in Symposium Dinner - a variant for accompanying persons, cost: 70 EUR / 300 PLN gross
- Option II (free of payment) Participation in the Symposium may be free for:
- Invited speakers at the Symposium*
- Main sponsors of the Symposium and exhibitors**
- Members of International Organising Committee**
- Press representatives**
* Please contact Dr. Piotr Bielaczyc, e-mail: piotr.bielaczyc[ at ]bosmal.com.pl
** Please contact Mr. Klaudiusz Waniołka, e-mail: symposium[ at ]bosmal.com.pl
What does the fee cover?
- The cost of participation in the Symposium includes participation in all sessions, Symposium Dinner, cost of symposium materials, transport, as well as refreshments during coffee breaks and lunch
- The cost of participation in the Symposium Dinner includes a dinner at Parkhotel Vienna after the first day of the Symposium, on 14/06/2017 and transport.
Fees do not include the cost of accommodation. Participants are to make hotel reservations and pay for accommodation themselves.
Making payments - data for a bank transfer
The fee, after completing the registration form, must be paid into a bank account.
Bank transfer data:
BOSMAL Automotive Research and Development Institute Ltd
93 Sarni Stok, 43-300 Bielsko-Biała, Poland
BANK: PEKAO S.A. O/Bielsko-Biała
32 1240 4142 1111 0000 4823 8630 (PLN)
Bank Sort Code: 1240 4142
IBAN: PL 39 1240 4142 1978 0000 4823 0559 (EUR)
SWIFT code: PKOPPLPW
In the title of the transfer, please add a note accordingly:
Symposium, first name and surname of the person to whom the payment applies, identification number provided during registration
Symposium Dinner, first name and surname of the person to whom the payment applies, identification number provided during registration