Objects tightness tests after aging tests or from production process concern inflicting the required pressure (or underpressure) on the object, under specified environmental conditions. The object’s medium can be gas (for example air, helium, nitrogen, cooling fluids, etc.) or liquid (water, ethyl glycol, etc.). Entire components, such as, for example heat exchangers, tanks, hoses, specific closed systems, etc. can be subjected to tightness tests.
- PHOENIX L500i helium leak detector (range: from <5E-12 to 1000 mbar•l/s)
- Agilent 7820A gas chromatograph
- ALICAT electric flowmeter (object gas leakage measurement: from 0 to 50 cm3/min)
- ball rotameter (object gas leakage measurement: from 0 to 150 cm3/min)
- Wika pressure converter (range: from 0 to 400 bar abs.)
- Ford, CEVT, Volvo, VW, Renault, GMW, PSA, Audi, BMW, Daimler, Chrysler, Toyota, Nissan, Honda, Kia, Fiat, Jaguar Land Rover and others.