Reference samples or entire products are subjected to impact tests:
- falling weight method with a weight of specified dimensions and mass from a suitable height,
- hitting (shooting) method with stones/shot of specified dimensions, mass and pressure,
- dynamic ball impact method with a specified force (Pistol Test)
- single impact method with guided stricking element
In order to determine the type of damage and the influence of damage caused on the functionality of the element or/and its coating.
Erichsen Impact Testing Device - Model 305 (range: 0-90 N)
The laboratory has various weights of specified mass, shape and dimensions, meeting customers’ varying requirements. The laboratory also has a mobile hitting (shooting) stones/shot device, meeting various customer requirements, together with the possibility to adapt the equipment to meet new requirements.
- ISO 6272-1
- ISO 20567-1
- ISO 20567-2
- ISO 4532
- DIN 55996-1
- Ford, CEVT, Volvo, VW, Renault, GMW, PSA, Audi, BMW, Daimler, Chrysler, Toyota, Nissan, Honda, Kia, Fiat, Jaguar Land Rover